We’re looking for exceptional people to join our exceptional team.
Preferably you’ll have at least five years’ experience in your specialty. A trade qualification is also a great advantage. However if you are a person who can demonstrate that you have great character and you are willing to put in the hard yards we are open to a discussion.
If you love your work and want to be part of a company offering massive opportunities for growth, we’d love to hear from you. We’ll create a role for you when we see you have what it takes.
Specialty skills we’re looking for include:
- GIB® stopper
- Fibrous plasterer
- GIB® fixer
- Brush hand (minimum five years’ experience)
- Project manager supervisor
- Sales people
If you recognise yourself in the values below, you’ll be a great fit with our team.
Act with integrity
- We deliver what we promise
- We’re prepared to deliver bad news early if needed
Respect people and their time
- We talk to people with respect, including clients, team members, and other tradespeople
- We meet deadlines and are on time for appointments
Build a good reputation
- We deliver excellent workmanship, every time
- We protect people’s property and keep the site clean
- We take time to communicate with clients, supervisors, and other tradespeople
- We’re available on the phone or return calls promptly
- When we achieve excellence, we’re proud of it and celebrate it
- If we don’t achieve excellence we discuss it, fix it and do things differently next time
- We honour our commitments despite the setbacks we face
For more detailed information on our services
Please contact PBF
Email: [email protected] or
Phone: 09 5206616
Or complete the short form and we will be in touch.